NUFFNANG

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Congrats. you're making me very upset. you're getting on my nerves. you're giving me a feeling that you dont trust me, you feeling so insecure. you're like 24/7 suspicious of me & the guys around me? you're the first guy who ever did that to my friend. none of my ex ever did it before. you know how embarrassed i am? how am i gonna face him now? he's just a friend, a brother to me. someone who i can talk to cause he knows me well. our points of views are similar & also he can give me advice. yet you did this to him, what if i lost a friend like him? so you're telling me that i cant talk to my guy friends? i cant head out with them? i cant talk on the phone with them? i cant accept what they give me as a present? why do you have to do something like that? or do you want to check on every guy friend of mine then you will feel safe? its not like im gonna cheat on you behind your back which i ensure you countless of times. its not like im gonna run off with him. i dont have the habit of telling people about my life, private life. i dont tell people what i do, where i go, with who, how i talk to people etc. even my parents never treated me this way. nevertheless, you're my boyfriend but still i have my own private life.. im that mysterious. dont make me hide more & more things from you. i can do that without lifting a finger. you should start to trust me, start to feel secure, start to stop being so suspicious of everything i do & my friends. i need my friends too, not only girlfriend not only boyfriend not family. they're also my pillar of support, just that they're slightly different from me in terms of sexual identities. cause i personally feel so much better communicating with them rather than girls. i feel i can be myself hanging out together with them.

I feel like im a bird in a cage, & this feeling didnt even fade before..


YOU THINK I DONT WANT TO UPDATE A HAPPY POST MEH. I ALSO WANT CAN! BUT DOESNT SEEMS TO HAVE ONE. SO BEAR WITH ME FOR NOW.....

LASTLY,
_l_ to the ones who thinks that a girl who hangs out with tons of guys = flirt.
fuck this thinking of yours.

No comments: