NUFFNANG

Monday, September 21, 2009

Ten things you wish you could say to 10 different people right now. No names.
1. What im doing is none of your problem. so back off.
2. Get over him & get him instead.
3. Stop living in the past, take the first step out.
4. Oh dont be jealous. (:
5. you smell nice, me likey.
6. can we do this again?
7. Im fuck hell glad that you're out of my fucking life.
8. Hello? is my paycheck coming?
9. OMFG. I WANT TO GO SHOPPING!
10. its too early to tell.
.
Nine things about myself.
1. I'm anti-social towards most girls.
2. I eat a lot, way more that you can ever imagine.
3. I'm very fickle minded
4. I <3333 heights.
5. you seldom see me not talking.
6. I lovelove sleeping best.
7. I whine, complain, grumble, act cute a lot.
8. Sucker for directions.
9. I can either choose to save a lot or spend a lot.
.
Eight ways to win my heart.
1. Good sense of humor
2. Accept what i am & who i am.
3. Big/Small Surprises that caught me off guard.
4. Dont ever neglect me.
5. Be there for me even though i ask you fuck off.
6. Trust
7. Take note of the little things i said, best still able to make it happen.
8. Able to make me smile no matter what.
.
Seven things that cross my mind a lot.
1. love
2. Is my birthday coming soon?
3. If only I am a rich girl...
4. Happiness
5. Money.
6. What if......
7. what are we eating later?
.
Six things I do before I fall asleep.
1. Shower
2. Brush teeth
3. use computer.
4. Pee.
5. Lie on bed waiting to fall asleep.
6. Texting? talking on phone? thinking?
.
Five people who mean a lot.
1. Family.
2. Jessalyn
3. Selene
4. Soon to be filled.
5. Soon to be filled.
.
Four things you’re wearing right now.
1. Hoodie
2. School uniform
3. Lingerie
4. Jeans
.
Three bands/singers that you listen to currently.
1. Butch Walker
2. Lifehouse
3. Lesley Roy
.
Two things you want to do before you die.
1. Get married with my love one & live happily with no worries of $$
2. Travel around the world. esp Underwater World Hotel
.
One confession.
1. I don't know what to do after my studies.

Went out with Selene to flea market yesterday. both of us were late. the flea market isnt as good as the previous one i went to. saw nothing i like. kinda pricey too. selene finally bought her high waisted shorts after searching for dont know how long. tsk. waited for the god damn slow shutter bus. nearly an hour wait. Met selene's friends, benny & kingkong. had late lunch. aftermath head down to cine for the num slippers. the designs i want dont have my freaking size! was so upset about it until someone willing to help me buy one from T1 outlet. which makes me smile like a retard. blah. he just know how to make me smile, like always. hahahah. idiotic guy. went to granny's house after that chilling at coffee club. left lene, benny & KK there. they were studying. selene is finally studying. ahahahha.

right now, im doing my flash project. hard work. totally insane. i hate flash i swear to every god. im only done with scene 1. 4 more scenes to go. :( BUTBUTBUT im having Sushi Tei later! aunty's treat. thank goodness, most of my family members are food fanatic. hahah. only thing that make me happy today. geez. i shall go back mugging soon. sickening flash.

Pardon me for those photos. such a camwhorer i know i am. i still think i look cute/small little girl with plaids. heh.

















No comments: