NUFFNANG

Tuesday, September 15, 2009


Someday someone is gonna step into your life
&
make you realise why everyone else didn't work out.

i should get this into my brain asap. yada yada, getting it into my brain soon.

I hope that someday you find an amazing boy.
The kind of boy who means everything to you and makes you want to spend every moment of your time with him.
The kind of boy who keeps you up at night, just thinking about his charming smile, and when you finally fall asleep, he’s all you dream about.
I hope he’s the first thing to cross your mind when you wake up in the morning.
I hope he changes you in a way you could never understand, yet you know it’s for the better.
I hope he’s the kind of boy you would practically die for.
The kind of boy who could make you cry, even though you’d never admit it.
The kind of boy who makes you want to go out & do something special, something that means everything to the both of you.
The kind of boy you can have silly fights with, then kiss & make up, & hold her in your arms as if you’re falling in love all over again.
I hope you make memories with him you never forget.
I hope he’s your world, and what you have with im is nothing less than perfection.

how sweet. geez. but i changed the girl to boy. haha. im tired. jessalyn cant sleep too. seems like there's quite a number of people who cant sleep. wonder why. i cant effing sleep. im effing hungry. eating air cause barney is too lazy for supper.

No comments: