NUFFNANG

Thursday, July 02, 2009



  • Met ZC at pasir ris, accompanied him for dinner. Head down to meet those guys

  • BBQ, took photos. eat.

  • When the clock strike 12midnight, Braden turn 18years old!

  • I become someone's girlfriend for a min.

  • Braden got egg/flour/cake/water all over him.

  • I gotten myself with Cake/water. despite me winning the game!!! idiot.

  • Became center of attraction, flashes was everywhere just to take my ugly photo.
  • Literally half of my body was wet and another half of it is not. geez.

  • Slowly, everyone start to went off as the time goes by.

  • gotta admit that sam is strong, he's able to carry me in all kind of styles.

  • Damn surprising cause he uber thin, he still say carry me no kick! hahahahh

  • Left pasir ris park at 4plus am. cabbed home with YQ,may & angela.

OKAY. BEWARE. PICTURES OVERLOAD. MORE AT FACEBOOK.
CLICK



No comments: