NUFFNANG

Tuesday, May 12, 2009


Didnt expect that malay birthday chalet can be so happening. didnt expect that SO many people came. around 40plus peeps i guess. didnt expect the girls in evss is so blah now. geez. fafa & i felt isolated. dont know most of the people there what! my usual self came back after i saw those friends from my batch who came uninvited. lol. didnt expect to be home early. didnt expect myself to eat so little. didnt expect myself to speak so little. didnt expect myself to took photos with peeps i dont know. expected to be the only chinese girl there.

school is killing me literally. & i foreseen myself spending a lot this week due to girlfriend's birthday. i want my future husband to be like shawn also. Michelle chia is soooooo lucky. see already also envy + jealous + angry ah! BUAYTAHAN! makes me wanna get married too.

pray hard that i'll get that job. interview tomorrow!!! if i were to get that job, no more $$ worries. countless of candies to eat, free candies for you guys, more shopping spree to come, handsome lads. :D bless me.

FIR'S CHALET PART 1.


YES, I KNOW I LOOK UBER CHUBBY/FAT INSIDE THOSE PHOTOS. SHUTUPK. STOP REMINDING ME ABOUT IT. & MY PIMPLE. MORE ONE THING, I HATE FLASH!! :(


P/S: i miss you more whenever i think about you. & i dont like it.

No comments: