NUFFNANG

Saturday, May 09, 2009

15 randoms facts of me

  1. Big head, small body.
  2. aku faham melayu.
  3. i can burp anytime anywhere i want.
  4. sixth sense of mine seldom/never gets wrong.
  5. i eat A LOT yes a lot. despite me being thin.
  6. Straight forward, indirectly sarcasm to you.
  7. 3 girlfriends only, including my pretty little cousin. <33
  8. Spend a lot yet save a lot too. (my own $$!)
  9. i'll got someone who have the same name & surname as me.
  10. i click with different kind of races.
  11. how bad tempered am i is equivalent to how good tempered am i.
  12. i can't stop talking. unless im tired/moody/sleeping.
  13. i dont believe in Christianity. so please don't convert me. no offense though(:
  14. i abhors people neglects me/ one word/letter reply text.
  15. i'm very x 3894570923475 observant.
MY SIEWTING FINALLY GOT HERSELF A BOYFRIEND WHO LOOKS LIKE THAT GUY. -.-
MR JIANWEI, BETTER TREAT HER LIKE A RARE GEM IF NOT JESSALYN & I GONNA SEND YOU TO HELL! LAST LONG LONG LONG ALRIGHT! :D


MORE OVERDUED PHOTOS TO COME!
& IM HEADING OUT NOW. BYEEEEEEEEE!

No comments: