NUFFNANG

Friday, August 15, 2008

Bold those that apply to you.

I have a cell phone.
I have friends that use me.
I am an only child.
I love dangly earrings.
I love cold weather.
I'm obsessed with the computer.
I have shot a gun before.
I can't live without music.
I have no tolerance of ignorant people.
I have ridden on a motorcycle before.
I'll be in this town forever.
I've been to 5 other countries.
I get annoyed easily.
I have neat handwriting.
I have more than a few horrible memories.
I am addicted to chocolate.
I am an atheist.
I love airplane rides.
I love taking pictures.
I hate people who are fakes.
I can be mean when I want to.
My parents care about my grades.
One of my best friends is a girl.
I have way too many wallets.
I'm obsessed with lip gloss.
I am easy to talk to.
I would never eat raw fish.
I cry easily.
I hate it when people are late.
I procrastinate.
I love winter.
I have too many clothes for my closet/dresser.
I love to sleep.
I wish I were smarter.
I'm afraid of flying.
I hate drama.
I bite my nails.
I have been on an 8 hour drive.
I never fight with my parents.
I love the beach.
I have never had chicken pox.
I have gone out in public in my pajamas.
I can't control my emotions.
I have a best friend.
I have moved more than once.
I truly love my friends.
I have braces.
I have never broken a bone.
I hate my computer.
I love girls that play the drums.
I state the obvious.
I'm a happy person.
I love to dance.
I love to sing.
I love cleaning my room.
I tend to get jealous very easily.
I love cute underwear.
I love night better than day.
I don't like to study for tests.
I have been on the phone for over 5 hours.
I am too forgiving.
I have a horrible sense of direction.
I miss elementary school.
I'm a daddy's girl.
I love the color pink.
I love to sew.
My eye color changes.
I should see a therapist.
I play on a girls sports team.
I become stressed easily.
I hate liars.
I love the smell of rain.
I love my family.
I hate needles.
I am a perfectionist.
I always wanted to learn to play the drums.
I hate the feeling of failure.
I have friends in other countries.
I know how to cook.
I can be quite selfish.
At times, I still act like a little kid.
I have food allergies.
I love to read.
I wish I were more motivated for school.
I love getting stuff in the mail.
I have problems with letting go of old feelings.
I hate being alone.
I love summer.
I love the weekends.
I love black eyeliner.
I think I'm a looker.
I type with one hand.
I live in a one storey house.
I have never rode on an underground subway.
I can't swim.
I have bad memories.
I go to church.
I sing in the shower.
I hate cheerleaders.
I usually get what I want.
I have been on stage before.
I love roller coasters!
No one knows my full story of my life.
I am close to my parents.
I don't have a curfew.

i'm too bored. out to collect my passport with mummy & meeting the 2 guys i guess. :D bye!

No comments: