NUFFNANG

Friday, June 20, 2008

I have to motivate myself to earn more money & save more money in order to spend more money! waahahahahahas!

lists of things i want/gonna do:

learn guitar?, baby, zac & amos have been asking me to learn guitar. -.-
stop buying stuff that is useless.
don't be lazy for work. in other words, work more.
study, i mean really study for the next half a year. but i doubt so. ):
better relationship with baby, lesser quarrels. more lovey dovey times. heh
try to not be late for lessons, which is impossible. BUT i will try my very best. lol
find a job which has a higher pay rate or a job that does not requires any hardship.
keep my room as clean as possible, that's hard.
last but not least, more tops, bottoms, shoes, bags!

I NEED MOTIVATION!!!
seems like nothing can motivate me. hmmmmmmmmmmmm....

im going to sleep soon cause my work starts quite early. nevermind. KACHING! $$ money $$
byeeeeeeee!

No comments: