NUFFNANG

Sunday, July 29, 2007

lok had written a short para about me in his blog. thanks lok for saying me pretty without specs. so i shall blog about what i know about lok so that the ladys who read my blog might be a bit interested in lok. ;D

he have blog, do go in and take peek of it. what i have writen is based on how much i know him. no offence lok ;D lok is is way taller & bigger size than me, im only at his shoulder or maybe even shorter than his shoulder. he have big head just like me. his face look like those ah beng but his character is so unlike those ah beng. he likes tricking the gullibe me. and i kept falling for his and his friends's tricks. he loves his 3 girlfriends(S.H.E) he sweats a lot. he is kind of tikopeh =x he look both cute and handsame even with or withour his specs (thats what i think) almost every sat, my baby,his friends and him would be at the lan shop playing dota/cs. quite a long post abt lok. so i shall stop. byebye =D




Your Life Is Worth...



$1,271,500




Guys Like That You're Sensitive

And not in that "cry at a drop of a hat" sort of way
You just get most guys - even if you're not trying to
Guys find it is easy to confide in you and tell you their secrets
No wonder you tend to get close quickly in relationships!

No comments: