NUFFNANG

Saturday, July 28, 2007

Im here to bloggggggggggggggggggggg ;D

baby reached my house at around 12plus. he called me 7times, i din pick up the call cause i was sleeping soundly due to the rain. he slip and fell down and sort of hurt his back. being a 好老婆, i helped him rub his back. we had to cancel the trip to cityhall to see the cars cause baby was lazy & the big big rain. wore the $49 overall out to eastpoint only -.- took cab there. baby and his friends played lan while i zibi with my phone. played cake mania and pokemon yellow. i was giving out sweets to eugene,elias,zihao,davin,chunkiat,lokhang,donovan, baitao and last but not least my baby!

baitao and lokhang went off to expo at around 5.30pm. & at around 6.30 like that, i was pestering them to stop playing and go for dinner. i had to pester each of them. it din seems to work at first but end up one by one they all stopped playing. hahas. went up to the food court to have our dinner. saw weiwen,junyu and terence at the food court eating. browse around the stalls of food but din look tempting to me at all. all of us sat on two different tables. told the 3 persons which is elias,zihao and baby that i din want to eat. then 3 of them sort of gang up to force me to eat.

they said i pester them to stop playing and go went dinner, so i have to eat. what reason is this. in order to make them stop asking me to eat, so i have to eat. lol. ate mushroom omelete. the 3 guys sort of made me angry, so i din talk all the way till i eat finish. they were ka jiao-ing me lahs. they all say one joke which make me laugh after a long time. i know my reaction slow but is not what i want. finish eating, went to buy bubble tea and baby sent me home while the others went to play lan for the second round.

took mrt and bus home. clement, selene, da yi and da yi zhang came to my house to see ahong i think. they brought the octopus that they bought in thailand. clement said my face very pale which is not. etc etc. then they went home.




You Are 10 Years Old



Under 12: You are a kid at heart. You still have an optimistic life view - and you look at the world with awe.



13-19: You are a teenager at heart. You question authority and are still trying to find your place in this world.



20-29: You are a twentysomething at heart. You feel excited about what's to come... love, work, and new experiences.



30-39: You are a thirtysomething at heart. You've had a taste of success and true love, but you want more!



40+: You are a mature adult. You've been through most of the ups and downs of life already. Now you get to sit back and relax.

No comments: