NUFFNANG

Thursday, November 09, 2006

Q: NAME A FRIEND WHO'S NAMES STARTS WITH A "S":
A: selene

Q: 4TH PERSON ON YOUR MISSED CALLS:
A: ongweijian

Q: WHAT DID THE LAST TEXT MESSAGE YOU RECEIVED SAY?:
A: you watch art centrak and call me pei me talk =x

Q: DO YOU CHEW ON YOUR STRAWS?:
A: sometimes

Q: DO YOU HAVE CURLY HAIR?
A: so so lo

Q: WHAT IS THE NEXT CONCERT YOURE GOING TO?
A: not sure about it

Q: WHOS THE COOLEST PERSON IN YOUR LIFE?
A: nobody

Q: WHAT WORDS DO YOU SAY A LOT?
A: too much to say

Q: WHAT IS THE LAST THING YOU ATE:
A: carrot cake

Q: WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU SAID TO SOMEONE AND WHO WAS IT?
A: i say i scared go to 7/11 cos bery late le, said to donovan and ongweijian

Q: DO YOU WATCH TV?
A: yeapps.

Q: HAVE YOU SEEN THE MOVIE DONNIE DARKO?
A: what movie lai de?

Q: EVER BEEN HUNTING?
A: nope

Q: IS MARRIAGE IN YOUR FUTURE?
A: I guess so.

Q: WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU SAID, "I LOVE YOU" AND MEANT IT?
A: forget liao le

Q: WHAT SHOULD YOU BE DOING RIGHT NOW?.
A: i should be playing my comp

Q: DO YOU HAVE A NICKNAME?
A: yeapps. alot too =x

Q: DO YOU BELIEVE IN LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT?
A: yes.

Q: WHO'S THE YOUNGEST ONE IN THE FAMILY?
A: happy

Q: IS DRUG FREE THE WAY TO BE?
A: Yes.

Q: ARE YOU A HEAVY SLEEPER?
A: Absolutely. It's not a good thing, lol.

Q: DO YOU CLEAN UP NICE?
A: Huh??

Q: LAST TIME YOU USED A SKATEBOARD?
A: no, never play before (x

Q: WHERE WAS THE LAST PLACE YOU SLEPT BESIDES YOUR HOUSE?
A: my couzie's hse

Q: EVER RUN OUT OF GAS ON THE ROAD?
A: i dun drive

Q: BEST MOVIE YOU'VE SEEN IN THE PAST TWO WEEKS?
A: death note

Q: DO YOU THINK PEOPLE WHO COME UP WITH BRAIN DEAD QUIZZES ARE CRYING FOR HELP IN SOME TWISTED WAY?
A: i dun understandd

Last
1.Person you saw: *my mama
2.Talked to on the phone: * ongweijian and donovan.
3.Hugged: * I can't remember.
4. Person u texted: * ongweijian.

Today
1. Date: * 8 November 2006.
2. Got any plans: * going to cook sumth lata i think
3. Dislikes about tomorrow: * nth to do and rot at home

Currently
1. Missing someone: * I suppose so.
2. Mood: * Generally, happy and hyper active for now

True or False
I am a morning person: * False.
I am a perfectionist: * False.
I am an only child: * False.
I am currently in my pajamas: * Sort of.
I am online 24/7: * False.
I can be paranoid at times: * True.
I currently regret something that I have done: * TRUE~!.
I enjoy talking on the phone: * sometimes.
I have a lot to learn: * hai hao lor.
I have a secret: * True.

No comments: