NUFFNANG

Monday, November 09, 2009


On my birthday. Had tons of fun during the night. slept through out the day with sugarboy though. lol. Went over his aunty house in the evening. had a party. A indian Chef came over & cook for us. the prata was nice. after that, headed down for work. quite a number of friends made the effort to come over to celebrate my birthday. was shocked when they even brought cake down! ahahha. best thing its Oreo cheesecake! everyone says its delicous. hahah

after work, santos and others force me drink. Drank 4shots down at one go. worse still, they video it down! raaaah. As usual, i puke like mad but didnt get drunk. still manage to get home alone okay! tell the taxi uncle where i stayed etc. lol. went out till late night for the past few days. dad nearly scold me because of it.

PICTURE SPAM.
















& LASTLY!!!!!!!!

.


.


.



.


.



I finally did something that i wanted for to do it for the longest time. and finally i pluck up all my courage & do it!! of course with my darling girl. (: make a guess what we did. hahahah. both of us are hair free now! yay! all those pain are worth it.


No comments: