NUFFNANG

Thursday, May 28, 2009

JOEY IS UBER HAPPY.
CAUSE SHE BOUGHT A BAG & A DRESS FOR ONLY $34!!!! WHAT A STEAL.
TOO BAD IM NOT TELLING WHERE CAUSE I DONT WANT THE STUFF TO GET OOS.
NANNY NANNY POO POO. =P


i'm gonna showcase my bag tomorrow. :D the feeling is unexplainable esp when you buy stuff at dirt cheap prices for fucking good loots. better than getting a boyfriend. lol. im going back to there to get my loots for sureeeee! YE regretted going for his test & not accompanying us there. nevermind, i shall bring him there next week after my exams. those shoes/ bicycle parts/ clothes.... finally someone to die with, right Jessalyn? heh.

Jessalyn must be overjoyed too. blazer for $14, bag at $20, skirt at $13. thank me for that girlfriend. if i didnt bring you there, you wouldn't find such stuff at these ridiculous cheap prices. i wonder if they earn. im going to bring selene & siewting there for the next trip. yay! OHOHOH, FOOD FAIR TOMORROW.

& that fred perry tote cost only $80SGD online!!!!! OMFGGGG. HOW HOW HOW?! SHOULD I BUY? FUCKING CHEAP CAN. SOMEONE BUY FOR ME PLEAAAASE. :(

No comments: