NUFFNANG

Saturday, February 28, 2009

3 PICTURES ADDED. (:


thursday - went to school. then to jessalyn's temporary home. had war with her. was winning all the way. saw zaki walking towards us while walking to the bus stop. went to his house instead of tampines mall. he kept feeding us with food. it's like every 20mins, he will ask us what we want to eat. kept on bringing food out from his kitchen. his family members were very friendly. his niece is cute. the way she call me kak kak. awwww. went home at around 8plus going 9 just to watch my 9pm drama.

friday- went to school. did some recording project. was the only girl among the 11 of us. geez. went home. took a nap while waiting for baby to reach my house. slack, watch chicks VS dicks. damn funny i tell you. baby & i was laughing like crazy. esp the baking thingy. baby went off at around 10 to meet the cliques for basketball.

baby isnt picking up my call. tsk tsk. i wanna ask him buy some sweets for me. or rather he would buy for me without me asking. hah. okay, whatever, here's some pictures of me taken at siweting's house with jessalyn behind me trying to shoo me off, zaki's niece and videos on the guys playing during lessons on last thursday i think. all of us were laughing all the way when we see them play.

FYI: i love my big eyes. HAHAHAH. IT'S REAL OKAY. NOT USING SOME BIG EYE CONTACT LENS TO MAKE MY EYES HUGE.









No comments: