NUFFNANG

Sunday, February 08, 2009

5th feb - HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANNA!
6th feb- HAPPY BIRTHDAY SIEWTING!
7th feb- HAPPY BIRTHDAY KEN!
8th feb- HAPPY BIRTHDAY CLARISSA!

yesterday, selene woke me up and made me rush to meet her at the bus stop to airport. went there just to buy V's day presents. went to Tampines mall to meet sayang with his friends, damian & engteck. around 5plus, took train to meet siewting. jessalyn was late for 2hours. walk around. cam whored. went home early.

today. met sayang. went to Ehub. watch movie. almost 3hours long. it left my butt aching. walked to white sands to have our dinner. took bus 21 home. sayang stayed in my house till 9plus. gave me a shirt. dumb sister says that he look like an uncle. it's nice okaaaaaay. im gonna switch off my computer and talk to my baby boy before he complains about me cannot multi task. pictures up soon. (:

No comments: