NUFFNANG

Wednesday, November 05, 2008

1 MORE DAY TO MY FUCKING BIRTHDAY!
& you guys won't be calling me the 16 year old girl anymore. nanny nanny poo poo~

my days after today would be packed till nov 9th. later on, meeting my girls. haven been seen them since CNY. that's long, very long. somehow i miss secondary school life. maybe i do miss them. skipping school, gossiping, not doing homework, can get caught for short skirt & long nails, talk back to teachers, waking up early in the wee morning, coffee shop opposite school, quarrellings, going to TM/CS after school almost everyday, sitting down at coffee shop & gossip, etc. before i forgot, they got me a present. heeee.

nov 5th - out with my girls.
nov 6th - MY BIRTHDAY! but got no idea what will be going on. :(
nov 7th - out with brobro.
nov 8th - work till 5pm, out with girlfriend after that i guess? lol
nov 9th - 3rd month anniversary, got no idea what will happen too.

okay, whatever. bye

No comments: