NUFFNANG

Friday, October 10, 2008

Right now im at bro's house! brother is sleeping cause he did not slept for the whole night. im gonna wake him at around 6plus. then we will head out for dinner! for now, i have to entertain myself. hah.

tomorrow will be a super tiring day for me. jurong bird park --> Amalind's boy's house --> athari's house for now. going all over SG. then on sunday, shilah's birthday celebration, and maybe heading out with fathul & friends after that. oh gosh. booked booked booked.

gotta lend some proper clothing for asshole for tomorrow's outing. cause he can't wear tee & shorts to a house. this is so rude to the owners. but i only manage to lend a nice top from my bro. i have no idea what's wrong with my brother, having a hip that is 28 but bought jeans that are size 33. so bloody big difference. now having a hard time finding bottom for my asshole luh!

No comments: