NUFFNANG

Saturday, October 27, 2007

How men change after years&years


The Love Word:
After 6 weeks: I looo-ve you, I love you, I love you!
After 6 months: Of course, I love you.
After 6 years: GOD, if I didn't love you, then why did I marry you?

Back from Work:
After 6 weeks: Honey, I'm home!
After 6 months: I'm BACK!!
After 6 years: Have you cooked yet?

Phone Ringing:
After 6 weeks: Baby, somebody wants you on the phone.
After 6 months: Here, it's for you.
After 6 years: ANSWER THE PHONE DAM*T!!

Cooking:
After 6 weeks: I never knew food could taste so good!
After 6 months: What are we having for dinner tonight?
After 6 years: DUMPLING AGAIN??

New Dress:
After 6 weeks: Wow, you look like an angel in that dress.
After 6 months: You bought a new dress again?
After 6 years: How much did THAT cost me?

TV:
After 6 weeks: Baby, what would you like us to watch tonight?
After 6 months: I like this movie.
After 6 years: I'm going to watch PIRATES play, if you're not in the mood, go to bed, I can stay up by myself!

Making Love:
After 6 weeks: Baby, I want you tonight?
After 6 months: Lets make another baby, my mother just called!!!
After 6 years: Please MOVE over to your side, I'm suffocating here!!!!

TOOK FROM http://missyppnkcess.blogspot.com/


Worked for only 2days. yesterday was the last day of my work. it was super tiring. wore slippers to work. people there called me the "slipper woman" hubert and qizhi came to work too. so qiao~ but at least i worked at food counter. 3 persons accompany me talk etc. their names is cat(short), alan & kuan seng. that guy kuan seng is kinda shuai~ too bad i'm happily in love with my baby and he is 15years old. asked him to bring me to the salon he went for his highlight as the total bill is only $15! freaking cheap~ i think kuanseng bluff me says that alan is 18years old & i believe him. oh well, i'm too gullible.

as yesterday was a friday. there were lots lots lots of people coming into the place. all of us have been working without any break. most of the guests are very friendly. around 9plus, our food counter was in chaos. i had to find people to chop that pork knuckle, everyone was busy. lucky, mr kuan seng saves the day by chopping the pork knuckle. he is the hero for the day! i can't chop cause i don't have any strength. i can't even open a water bottle at times.

when it's nearly 11pm, one scary/crazy/idiotic/fat uncle came & scolded theresa, siowmin for being at the food counter. he is too unreasonable, he din even ask my 2 girlfirends why are they at the food counter. both of them were at the food counter because they volunteer to help me as the food counter & i was the only one left. siowmin and theresa was so pissed off. i was pissed off with the lady boss. till now my blood still boil whenever i thought about it.

after the scolding my girls had, they decided not to work for the work today. so i did not went for the work too since nobody accompanying for work. reached home at around 12plus am. ate some food and went to bed. later in the evening, my family and i are going to kallang airport for some steamboat. hope it taste yummy! tomorrow meeting my baby. miss him soooo much. =P

Os ah Os~ faster end!

No comments: