NUFFNANG

Sunday, September 02, 2007

MY SMELLY BABY IS BACK IN SINGAPORE! miss him so much.

FRIDAY
out to bugis with baby. watched RATATOUILLE. nice movie but the duration is too long. it made baby fall asleep but i managed to wake him up to watch the climax and till the end of the movie. after that, went back home and cook dinner together.



SATURDAY
baby went into malaysia to celebrate his grandmother's birthday. wonder why they have to go in malaysia when his grandmother is staying in singapore. i miss him lah. went to parkway and had sakae sushi for a early dinner. went to NTUC to buy stuff. papa came. rented movies from the don't know what shop. bought ben&jerry ice cream too. my whole family watched the rented movie together.

TODAY
went to mama's friend's condo for house warming. his apartment was huge. it's is located at the top floor. the view there was nice. swimming pool look very fun too. bid goodbye at around 2pm as papa, sister and me was feeling bored. my uncle's family came to my house without any reason. baby came too. dinner at ah lam's. as usual, the food was nice. while eating, ah gong made me so fed up. roars! hate sitting beside him. went back home after eating.

having my first N level paper tomorrow. chinese paper 1 and 2. start feeling nervous already. social studies on tuesday and english paper 1 and 2 on wednesday. Oh my god! holidays isn't holidays to me, is mugging days. pray hard that i would know how to read those chinese words. and wish me lucccccck tomorrow.

No comments: