NUFFNANG

Monday, August 20, 2007

i did not go school today due to my sprained neck. i think i sprained my neck when i was sleeping. right now, my neck is giving me lots of problems which is pain pain pain and PAIN. hope tomorrow the pain will goes off with the medic i put. no painkillers cauae my sister had finished it. i should not have laughed at her when she sprained her neck last week. T_T oh well, all i could do is 忍忍忍! byeeee!

He Loves You For You

When it comes to your body, your guy hardly notices
It's nothing to do with the way you look...
He's just has really fallen for you
But make sure to stay sexy - keep the chemistry going strong!


You Are Mostly Secure

In general, you feel confident and together.
But the wrong thing can happen, and all of a sudden, you're not feeling so secure.
Luckily, your insecurities don't last long... at least, not usually.
So the next time you're feeling insecure, try to snap out of it - and remember the confident woman you are!

No comments: