NUFFNANG

Thursday, July 05, 2007

today is the fifth already.. 05/07. tomorrow will be our 7th month anniversary.. =DD sigh.. really hope that she could come over.. really hope to see her tomorrow.. everything sucks right now.. i have no mood to do anything.. really no mood. anything i do will end up failing now.. gee.. this only gets to show how important my baby is to me.. sigh.. what to do? blame it on myself.. sigh.. i really miss her.. i really do.. i love her a lot a lot.. give her time till monday.. that's a longlong way to go.. today is only thursday.. baby.. return to my side soon okay... i really miss you a lot a lot a lot.. she's simply my everything...

maybe i really took away her freedom.. maybe returning to my side seems to be losing her own freedom.. i dunno.. i am learning already.. geez.. maybe this is just a time for me to learn how to let things go.. but.. i just dowan to let her go..

baby, i miss you... i miss you...

No comments: