NUFFNANG

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

j8 j8 j8.

today we went j8. she bought a shirt, so did don. don's shirt was 30 bucks. he buy it just for tomorrow. lol. =x we also watch eragon. both of them watched already, yet still wanna watch again. lol. nothing interesting le bah. and ongliying kept laughing. =X


-------------------------------------

RANDOM AGAIN (:

I'll be your dream
I'll be your wish
I'll be your fantasy.
I'll be your hope
I'll be your love
Be everything that you need.
I'll love you more with every breath
Truly, madly, deeply do
I will be strong I will be faithful
cause I'm counting on
A new beginning,
A reason for living,
A deeper meaning, yeah.
I want to stand with you on a mountain.
I want to bath with you in the sea.
I want to lay like this forever.
Until the sky falls down on me.
BYE~

No comments: