NUFFNANG

Saturday, September 30, 2006

I DUN LIKE MY 大姨
SHE SUCKS =x

last sat she sae i can go to her hse
and clement can pei wo study
in e end cannot fer no reason
ROARRRRRRRRRRR

she even shouted at me WTF
cnt go jiu sae cnt go larhs
shout at me fer wadd assHER
she think i deaf of wad izit shout on the phone

she thinks that i hab only 1 aunty or 1 couzie or wad
i still can call xavier to pei wo study
not only HER clement can okay
even i dun hab couzies i still got my friends

NOT GOING HER HSE FER NO FREAKING REASON AGAIN
NEVER EVER AGAIN AND I MEAN IT

u wun see mie there
unless for some stupid reasons
or unless my papa mama other ppl are there
or else i die oso wun go

tmr i going to yiqinK0R's hse to study
i got place to go to study de norhs
not only her hse canns

and yiqinK0R's hse is better than her hse
yiqin's mama ish good too and she wun shout at me
she would smile at me and wun gib mie 臭臉
1000 times much better than 大姨

jayZHUTOU oso goingg
going there to study chem phy and F&N
see i so guai ehh xD

todae english paper 2 is easier than paper 1
paper 2 got 1 qsn i din read the passage
den gib wrong ans zzzz

becos i sotong din read the passage
then lost 1 mark
dun wan to sae abt wad lerhs
sooooo ps

my blog song oso wrong
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh~
everythingy goes wrong wrong wrong
WTH is going on sia

call wrong person oso
freaks
ROAR

but life is not bad after all
theresaNU'XU update her blog fer my sake
although is not long but at least she updated
=DD

go pack my bag for tmr lerhs
BUHBYE~

No comments: