NUFFNANG

Tuesday, August 04, 2009


Had only 2hours half of sleep yesterday. poor eugene tay, he fall out of love without knowing why or what actually happened. tsk. went bedok 85, watched him eat. went to his house lepak till 6am. his room was messier than mine, me likey. so that im not the only people who has effing messy room. was literally a walking zombie after that. but still manage to get those flash lab sheets done. despite me whining about my sleep. School later. i want to go on a holiday, a short one will do. even Malaysia is fine with me. so long i can get OUT of this place. air tickets to Thailand are mad cheap now. omg, it's tempting me. i want to shop from morning till night, night till dawn. HAHAHAHAHAH.


I WANT TO GO OVERSEAS.

I WANT TO SHOP TILL IM ALL DRAINED OUT.

I WANT TO WIN 4D.
I WANT TO EAT LIKE I NEVER DID BEFORE.
I WANT TO HAVE SOMEBODY TO BRING ME ANYWHERE I WANT FOR A DAY.

I WANT TO FEEL SOME LOVE.

I WANT TO WHACK SOMEBODY.

I WANT TO BE A MILLIONARE.

No comments: