NUFFNANG

Monday, May 04, 2009


-Today, I was driving down the road at about 10pm, when the passenger in the car in front of me threw something out the window. The object flew towards and landed directly on my windshield. It was a condom. A used condom. It wasn't tied. Semen spreads out quite a bit when you're driving fast. FML

-Today, my alarm went off at 6.30. I woke up disorientated, as usual. I looked up and saw a dark, mysterious figure entering my room. Still half asleep, I screamed and dived under my covers. The dark, mysterious figure was my mom. I'm a 21 year old guy. FML

-Today was my wedding day. It was meant to be perfect. The bouquet, along with a high pollen count, set my hay fever off. I walked down the aisle in front of 200 people with streaming eyes and a runny nose; I then had a sneezing fit during my vows and blew a large snot bubble. Real attractive. FML.

-Today, during lunch at school, a wave of nausea came over me. I ran to the bathroom and made it just in time. As I was throwing up, I set off the toilet's automatic flush and my vomit came flying back into my face. FML

-Today, I forgot my inhaler. I had an asthma attack and had to go to the ER. The doctors told me it wasn't an asthma attack. It was just a panic attack from worrying about whether I would get an asthma attack. FML


gotta mug for exams soon. cant afford to skip school anymore. i shall go to for the next 4days! be it late or not. hopefully xoxo boy able to fetch me from school for both days. *cross fingers* at least i'll get slightly motivated to go to school if someone willing to fetch me from school. haha.

whenever i recall xoxoboy tried that pink shirt in that shop, my heart goes gaaah gaahing. heart melted. he look really really really REALLY jaw dropping handsome. i'll bet DN & girlfriend will go omfg too if they were to see him in that shirt. & qeeq's gf will flock to him for sure. haha. ohmygoooooosh~

No comments: