NUFFNANG

Sunday, October 05, 2008

im still sick. geez. worse than yesterday?

shall not blog about what happened today. instead let me blog about what's gonna happen this week just in case i forgot. next monday starting school already! thats real fast. & i don't like it!

monday- resting at home. due to my illness + i don't want asshole to nag at me.
tuesday- amk hub, to get my specs package done. dad sponsoring me part of it! might be meeting asshole.
wed- on a date with my dearest brother,YQ! meeting him at his house then head to his dad's shop for good food i guess. yummy~
Thursday- 2nd month anniversary. hopefully asshole would be free on that day. giving him something that is solely made by me, joey ong liying. one & only one in the whole world.
friday- heading down to tamp to get the card from aunty? or meet asshole & stay over at his friend's house? or fetch grandpa from hospital? or rest at home? not sure yet.
saturday- date with asshole to bird park. free tickets. gotta wake up real early. gosh.
Sunday- celebrating shilah's birthday.

oh god, this week is so packed. -.- really gotta rest at home tomorrow or else how to tahan for the next 6 days?!

No comments: